Subscribe English
look up any word, like poopsterbate:
Adj. This is a delightful nonsense word that my sister and I made up and used as kids to describe music from an upright player piano with tacks on the hammers.
That plinkey music always makes me think of pizza at Shakeys.
by Dr. Knapp February 23, 2009
5 0

Words related to Plinkey:

music nonsense piano ragtime tacks