Top Definition
Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) in Uk.
Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs), aka Blunkett’s Bobbies, are apparently sick and tired of being referred to as “Plastic Plods.” Out of deference to their junior colleagues” sensitivities, I am told that proper coppers now refer to them as “Chimps”—Can’t Help In Most Policing Situations.
by guiri November 08, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.