Top Definition
Technical theatre term.
A rubber-band tied around a small piece of dowel, used to tie up cables.

When you accidently let go, the dowel hits the tops of your fingers at great speed. Upon which you yell out FUUUCK!

Hence, Ping Fuck.
'Let me just tie up this cable, *ping*, fuuuuck!'
by L_J November 13, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.