1. A Spanish word (Central American) term that literally translates as 'father' into English. It is often used along with papa to refer to ones father.
2. A slang term that is similar in affect to Daddy
in the phrase "Who's your Daddy?!" Often given by women to their boyfriends/husbands or to their sex partner. It is most often used during intercourse, but is also just used as a pet name. During intercourse it can be used to describe both pain or pleasure. For example "AI! Papi!" with emphasis on the Ai could be used when it is hurting, while "Ai papi!" or "Oh papi!" could indicate pleasure.
3. A title sometimes taken on by the leading members of a gang, similar to the Father of a Mafia.
1. Is it ok if I go over to Anajeli's tonight?
Only if you're back by eleven.
2. Ai papi, that feels good! Oh papi, harder! AI! PAPI! Take it easy I can feel it in my stomache!
3. Papi called, there's something going down tonight.
A sexy latino or black male that has lotta personality & apariance. Mostly use in hispanics males.
"Mah sexy papi"
Spanish- "Big daddy" - typically combined with "Aye" during sexual encounters with young latin ladies from south Texas if you're hitting the right spot
papi!" you're killing me with that thang!
pet name for boyfriend
Hey papi whats good for 2nite?
pet name used by a female for a male, mainly by carribbean peoples (puerto ricans, cubans, columbians, and floridians). can be used for friends/boyfriends/husbands/ or random people.
a lot of people assume it is only used for lovers, but it is used for anyone who is male.
Oye Papi! Que tu haces?
Ay Papi! Que rico!
the name spanish people call EVERYONE.
spanish girl: hey papi. are you going to vote.
black dude: yeah. who are you voting for.
spanish girl: um, i think i gon' vote for papi.
black dude: what. who. you mean Obama.
spanish girl: Yeah papi. thats what i say, papi.