Possible answer one: "Yes, we should. My PIN is ..."
Possible answer two: "Yes we should, but i don't have a Blackberry, I have an iPhone. Do you want my number?"
Answer- "Lucky! How is your iPhone? I'll take your number."
"I'll be right there, I just gotta roll a few pins for the trip."
1) To force someone into submission, as in a wrestling match.
2) To give someone your pin was an indication of "going steady" in the 1950's.
3) To have sexual relations with a woman.
(AS A NOUN)
4) A small, skinny, needle-like object.
5) An ATM or other numerical passcode (capitalized).
2) Back in 1957, I pinned jo mama and asked her to the high school dance.
3) Back in 1957, I pinned jo mama in the back of my convertible after the high school dance.
4) Jo mama asked me why mine was so big, but your daddy's was the size of a pin.
5) I forgot my pin at the ATM when I needed $3.99 to pay jo mama for her services. So I had no choice but to give her the old St. John's Surprise.
Shortened from the word "pinner" which refers to any small amount of something under scrutiny.
That guy is pin for wearing that stupid jacket.
The girl is pin and annoying.
This situation is hella pin.