Top Definition
Its the part in a girl's(or a guy with longer hair)hair when she has layers in the front and bangs, the layers grow out and she keeps the bangs trimmed... it then leaves an odd gap.
When your hair grows out and then there is this odd gap between where your layers start and your bangs begin. This is usually the time to stop trimming your hair your self and get a professional to even everything up. No body wants an odd gap =Z
by Philm_girl March 23, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.