Where all the Black and old people live in El Paso, TX
Person 1:Wanna go to Carmike in the Northeast?
Person 2:So I get stuck behind old people on the highway driving slow and get shot by black people at the same time? Naw Im good.
The most sophisticated, erudite, educated and cultured areas of the United States. Ethnically diverse, with major universities and institutions of art and music. Urbane to the nth degree. Encompassing the District of Columbia and the States of Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
Tour the Northeast and get a positive experience and education.
The Northeast of the United States:
Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Accents vary, New York, Philadelphian, Boston, and New Jersian are among the most noticable accents up here.
- If your from Jersey or Pennsylvania you call it a shore not a beach.
- We know what snow looks like and freeze our asses off during the winter.
- We consider NYC the capital of everything.
- There are some ghetto cities like Camden, Baltimore, some beautiful cities like NYC, Boston, Philly, and lots of rich suburbs.
- Lots of divirsity, whites, blacks, latinos, asians, all live here.
- In Jersey lots of malls, and suprisingly good beaches with huge waves.
- People are pretty accepting, like I said we are diverse.
If I wanna go to a great city, I'll go to Boston. Than I wanna shop so I will hit up NYC. After that I will get water ice in philly, and go to Jersey to buy stuff at that mall, go catch some waves down the shore, and get mugged in Camden. Northeast has everything, Mad love for Jersey, Philly, NYC, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and rest of the U.S