Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Conneticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, and Delaware.
- Accents vary, New York, Philadelphian, Boston, and New Jersian are among the most noticable accents up here.
- If your from Jersey or Pennsylvania you call it a shore not a beach.
- We know what snow looks like and freeze our asses off during the winter.
- We consider NYC the capital of everything.
- There are some ghetto cities like Camden, Baltimore, some beautiful cities like NYC, Boston, Philly, and lots of rich suburbs.
- Lots of divirsity, whites, blacks, latinos, asians, all live here.
- In Jersey lots of malls, and suprisingly good beaches with huge waves.
- People are pretty accepting, like I said we are diverse.
Downtown consists of a pop machine and fat ass cops busting kids for skating and smoking reefer and loitering around the few small pieces of civilization that exist.
This town is the Pennsylvania capitol for beaners and degos. Every person is related in some way or another and indulges in incestuous sex at one point in their lives. There also is a pizza shop on every corner and an italian resturaunt on top of every pizza shop.
Most likely the most shit-ass town you will ever pass through on your way to the even shittier Erie, or Buffalo, NY.