he who embodies a swarthy character and is aforementioned as being also named nicholas
1. "nicholas" pertains to the St Nick part of him
- he sees everyone at night
- likes milk
- likes getting warm
- doesn't often go down south
2. "Mc" a libido inducing preset name with origins of Scotland/Ireland
- therefore suggesting he is similar to the leprechaun -- bearing qualities that resemble the metal (dense or hard) or alternatively owning gold
3. "swarthy" pertains to the pirate like part of him
- likes it wet
- gets rough
- has a long sword
- used to having people "walk" his plank
also happens to be a vegetarian. as per his green leprechaun awesomeness.
tom- is your name Nicholas McSwarthy?
tom- i heard my gf screaming that last night
tom- you wouldn't happen to know anything of it would u?
nick- well i am a Nicholas McSwarthy.