A place not to far from Australia.
It has 3 Islands and is mistaken to be in Europe quite alot.
Where the Maori came from.
Where Fish'n'Chips, Pavlova, Buzzy Bee, Jandals and L&P comes from =]
Aussies say we cant pronounce the letter 'I' We can so you fuckwits, we just have an accent. Cos to us, when you say 'six' It sounds like you say 'sex'
Aussie- "Hey bro! Look at me Im a maori all the way from New Zealand! Lets go get some fush and chups ow!"
Kiwi- "What the fuck mate? We dont talk like that..."
Aussie- "Sheep shagger!!!"
Kiwi- "Yeah, well when we're done we ship the lamb off to you kangaroo fuckers to eat"
A girl who is far too sexy to be picked up without a foreign accent. In this case a New Zealand (or Austrailian) accent is required. Once the bomb is dropped she proceeds to allow the accent sporting gentleman to do anything they want to her, including fingering her to orgasm on the dancefloor.
"yo, sean, i got this crazy ass story for you...." (story preceeds to descibe New Zealand)
Actually what Canada is to the USA, is what New Zealand is to Australia. A country full of quiet folks who keep their noses out of everyone else's business, a lot of the time. I don't know if anyone ever told you, but the pair of them fought together.
There are possibly 2% of people in New Zealand who shag sheep but just about every other country has them too.
A naturally blessed country in the south seas next to Australia. There are some Australians who think NZ's not worth a pinch of shit, and lay lots of it on NZ because they don't know any better. I hope there are only a minority of Australians who feel like this, as in all honesty NZ is pretty damn awesome. Also, many Kiwis tend to hate Australia because they think Australians dislike NZ. Hopefully it isn't too widespread.
Aussie 1: New Zealand's not worth a pinch of shit!
Aussie 2: Oath
Aussie 1: No there's lots of Aussies who think that.
A beautiful country in the South Pacific. New Zealand is NOT the sheep shagging capital of the world, any prat who writes that, should do themselves a favour and LEARN what they are writing about. Roughly 80% of the people are honest, easy-going, relaxed, tolerant, and so on. The other 20% aren't worth worrying about are they? By all means check it out. You'll be glad you did.
New Zealand is one of the most diverse countries in the world.
A pretty cool country, I don't see why Australians diss New Zealander and why New Zealanders diss Australians. I'm Australian and our countrys are so close can't we just get along? p.s. New Zealander's don't fuck sheep and Tasmainian's (state in Australia) aren't inbred who ever say this can go fuck themselves.
just like anonymous said before me ANZACs FOR LIFE
Australia's close ally and friend. There are some Australians who seem to hate New Zealand for some reason and vice versa. Needs to stop. New Zealand is an entirely different country to Australia with entirely different political, economic, indigenous, demographic, and geostratgic differences to it's giant neighbour to the west. Either NE (New England) or the Northern Territory are that "new state"
The Anzac bilateral relationship between the two of them has been strained over the years, thanks to the ANZUS treaty breaking up, lack of defence spending from the New Zealand government, airline collapses, this, that, OK OK it's time to move on from all that. What about the positives? I have said this a few times before but I think the issue here is Australia's *bucketloads* of confidence, and general comfort with itself. New Zealand, I'm afraid you will not find anywhere near as much of these qualities. Many Australians I know love New Zealand, so I am not bitching too much.
Australia-New Zealand bondage
ANZAC lives on