2. A dark room, corner, confined or enclosed area which nerds go to hide from the outside world, especially sunlight.
3. An enclosed area where nerds may thrive, without contact with the outside.
New inhabitants of the Nerd Cave are called "Nerdlings".
2. Nerds may hibernate in Nerd Caves for long periods of time.
3. The annual Nerd-a-thon will be held at the Nerd Cave.
4. Scientists have discovered that the Nerd Cave is where the evolution from humans to nerds begins.
examples include but not limited to:
Steve Carell's house in 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'
Josh Baskin's apartment in the movie 'Big'
The bat cave (that dude held on to everything)
your place (you know who you are)
"dude, your place is such a nerdcave"
"awe come on"
"you've got more video games then a teenage asian kid"
"its not that much"
you've got a figure of....is that the six million dollar man's boss?"
"Oscar Goldman. Thats worth way more then Steve Austin"
ex.2 Gay guy #1 Holy shizz, your room looks like a nerdcave
Gay guy #2 what the hell!? my room is pwnfull you @$$#0|3!!!
Gay guy #3 You all are evil noob pricks T_T