look up any word, like usuratonkachi:
A sexual act that involves putting a flaccid penis into a girl's vagina and then getting an erection. The penis is felt as a "mutant growth"
My girlfriend really likes when I give her a mutant growth because she likes feeling my penis get erect inside of her
by Mortalicious October 11, 2010