look up any word, like jamflex:
The Mustrap is a term used to describe facial hair that starts as merely a simple mustache, but then expands down the side of the mouth in forms of handle bars, and then creates a strap that connects to the hair line (sideburns). The mustrap is rarely seen in hollywood, because only the toughest of men dare to sport the look
mustache+chinstrap = mustrap
by McLeodx November 10, 2010