Southern Ulster Border Counties.
The Area is sometimes called "The North East"
Persons from here have a very strong accent.
They never say hello, they say "Well"!
Alot of the Placenames in this area start with "Mullagh",
such as Mullagh, Co. Cavan, from where the term originates.
- Dubs (Persons from Dublin)
- Culchies (Persons from the West of Ireland / Connacht)
- Mulldoons (Persons from the South of Ireland / Munster)
- Boggers (Persons from Mid and South Leinster
- Mullaghs (Persons from North Leinster, & Border Counties)
- Nordies (Persons Northern Ireland / Ulster)