look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
Mowtee-combination mowhawk/goatee: a Goatee specifically sculpted to be a thin vertical strip of facial hair from the lower lip down to the bottom of the chin. Not to be confused with "moutee" (circle beard).
Man, you see Gary? Rockin' the mowhawk and matching mowtee!
by Sinister Knight 42 February 06, 2011