Top Definition
The rain-like mist that emanates from the cooling towers located on the rooftop of the St.John's University "Montgoris" Dining Hall. The contents of the mist are unknown.
I must use my umbrella to protect me from the Montgoris Mist.
by Mitch Silverstein March 07, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.