1. a spiritual connection to getting mad amounts of money
2. of, or related to, getting ridiculous amounts of money
3. the lifelong quest of a red cat, often spread to red kittens
1. monetarianistic: quality representing one or something that is always in pursuit of the money
1. to become enmonied: reaching the state of ridiculous amounts of money, analogous to Nirvana in Buddhism
2. get the money: a remark often made to red kittens originating with the leader of the Ashamus
You believe in monetarianism? YEAAA SON!! GET THE MONEY!!
Remember your philosophical -isms, such as absurdism, determinism, and monetarianism.