look up any word, like fuck boy:
A type of drug laced milk that appeared in Stanly Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange. They drink it in the begining of the movie/book.
"The Korova Milk Bar sells Milk Plus: milk plus synthemesc, vellocet, or Moloko drencrum, which is what we were drinking. This will sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
by Nick S[last name] October 12, 2007

Words related to Moloko Drencrum

drencom drencrum m drencom moloko