Subscribe English
look up any word, like thot:
Term used when a driver does not come to a complete stop at a stop sign, and instead slowly rolls through the intersection when no cross traffic is present. It is the same as a California Roll but performed by drivers in Michigan.
"Aren't you going to stop?"

"I did. Michigan Rolling Stop."

"Right. I'm sure the cop behind us totally didn't notice."
by tarzannie April 07, 2009
9 7

Words related to Michigan Rolling Stop:

california roll driving illegal michigan roll stop