2. what football team?
3. trombones do it in 7 positions
4. woodwinds know all 36 fingerings
5. flutes are good for more than just playing
6. you practice 8 days a week 26 hours a day *no seriously those are the right numbers
7. why is the pitt crew included in "marching" band?
8. why does drumline march all funny?
9. peeing clear
10. so how many times have we changed this set?
11. paying for band is more than paying for your new car *that goes in the Green Hope parking lot*
12. when you can hear the drumline practicing at the HS from Preston, at 5:30 in the morning
13. thats right color guard, keep spinning those flags
14. why is it that drumers get all the chicks?
(after last marching band competition) "so now what?"
"NO I'M NOT MARCHING DOWN THE HALLWAY" "oo... well maybe i am"
"whats that circle thing around your lips from?"
to band parent, "thanks mom"
At a football game, marching at halftime.
What about Saturday?
Practicing for Region Band.
Monday after school? Tuesday? Every other day of the school week?
Marching practice. Come on, you think I have another life or something?
2)The activity that consumes your summer.
3)Where all the hot guys are.
2. The class I live for.
3. The after-school activity you actually enjoy.
4. What you look forward to all year long, and you even love marching in the mud, the rain, and the blazing hot sun at band camp.
5. It taught me to appreciate the dirty things in life.
6. The late night bus rides where you play games, sing cheesy songs, and make out with your bus buddy (hey it's dark, and ALMOST no one can see).
7. Getting naked in front of everyone and loving it.
8. Your real family, that you love and also want to do things with.
9. It takes up all your free time and you love it.
10. Something to actually be proud of, since we work harder than the football team, probably win more awards, and we have more fun. Plus, it's one of the only sports that has boys and girls. You can never go wrong with that.
11. The feeling of belonging to something.
12. The BEST THING ON THE PLANET!!!
2. The best way to make friends freshmen year
3. a great place to learn music (no shit), marching (no shit part 2), balance, dynamics :-D , how to deal with others, leadership, reflexes, flexibility, and more and more stuff...
4. About the only thing in in a Band Kid's life
5. usually comes with a colorguard attatched... unless you don't have one, which was a good thing at one time but colorguardies are sweet and I'm glad my school has one again
6. A second home... I live in the band room half the year, the band is my extended family, my instructors are awesome, MM is amazing too
7. Where we learn to "March Like Gods" as Julio says
8. Where I learnded how to BS anything
9. and turn any innocent comment into a very dirty one
10. Hot guys... most, and then some ugly nice ones :-D
11. An experience everyone who loves music should have
2. I'd say 80% of my friends are in the band... very sad but i love it!!
3. She can walk instep with her friends down the hallway with a lunch tray on her head, and her eyes closed. She's humming and fingering the show while she's at it
4. I have no other life as you can tell
5. I love my guardies! You know who you are sweeties!!
6. "The band room is my home," said Laura
"... the band hallway is my patio... unless the janitor lady kicjs me out," said I.
7. Heehee ACC
8. Oh yeah, just do your facts paragraphs in Mr. Eiler's class on music... which he knows nothing about so you cant be wrong
9. I was doing the robot in class while the low brass was playing their groove in Magna
10. Colorguardies love band guys.. proven fact... and everyone loves drummers
11. My life is changed because of band and I'd like it no other way :-D
2. people playing music in the stands at a football game or dancing to it
3.the hardest workers in the world
4. a group including brass, percussion, woodwinds, and colorguard.
5. my life
2. the colorguard shimmied to wipe out, so the drummers were distracted.
3 those damn saturday 7 hour practices.
4. woodwinds are bad marchers, and percussion doesn't even dare to try
5 i have band practice 7 days a week.