1. A type of cheese with magical properties off the scale of mankind, and unable to be comprehended by the meager percentage of our brain that we use. Often resembles Swiss, only in the color of cheddar.
2. The answer to all your lunch, dinner, and snack-time problems.
3. The subject of a question you use in order to answer another question.
1. "I survived a shotgun blast to the head. I think it was the doing of Magic Cheese."
2. "Time for a Magic Cheese sandwich."
3. "Let me answer that question with another question; do you believe in Magic Cheese?"