1. A term of endearment one should use to address a dear friend whose surname starts with "Mac or Mc."
2. A term to describe behaviour similar to that of the said person.
3. A term people should use if unsure of the spelling of a surname commencing with "Mac" especially if that surname is peculiar in that it has a capital letter at the center thereof.
1. "Hey Macrazy. I miss you."
2. "Did you see me on stage? I just chucked a macrazy."
3. "I am a retard journalist who cannot spell, so rather than guess, I am going to trust the Urban Dictionary and go with Macrazy."