Top Definition
A Lancashire term for a bread roll. Most often heard in Manchester.

Not be confused with an English Muffin, the the sweet American item. Or a north western vagina.
I want some butter and jam for my Lancashire Muffin.
by TheMuffinMaster December 05, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.