look up any word, like fluffer:
1. A guy is who is the Head of a clique.

2. Someone who has powerful influence over his friends
Girl : "who's that powerful guy there?"
Guy: "he's the king bee. no one dares to offend him."
by supernerds June 17, 2009

Words related to King Bee

bee head influential king power