Top Definition
1. The language that is produced when a person randomly jumbles letters on the keyboard when there is no understandable thoughts going through ones head.

2. The language one writes when they are temporarily possessed by Satan himself at the computer.

3. The angry thrashing of keys while suffering form writers block.

4. Misspelling going horrible wrong
asd;lfadifhale;krn;aliafhg;oasd;ldiafah. Ahh I see you speak Keyboardian.

hwiousdafhfklausdhfmissiispss. You spelt Mississippi wrong
by Rustygate1801 June 06, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.