look up any word, like ratchet:
When you lazily drag your hand across the keyboard, mostly when you are drunk.

Drunken Member: HeyhgksGr bthutjh bsxkyubtdjgkhgn mb,eui

Sober Member: I think he's drunk, he just keyboard slobbered.
by Oblifier November 17, 2009

Words related to Keyboard Slobber

board drunk forum key member slobber sober