Subscribe English
look up any word, like ratchet:
If you forget the word to something you need. Its a replacemeant for the word thing. It can be confusing because sometimes people dont know what your talking about. So you have to point to it.
Carrie: Yo, can you hand me that jon peace?
Harry: Do you mean the remote or the popcorn??
by K-Dog and T-Dog August 12, 2008
2 0

Words related to Jon Peace:

john jon jons peace piece