Top Definition
Used during beer pong, this term describes a cup that has water or beer beneath it, which causes it to mysteriously slide when hit by a ball (See ghost cup). Because the cup usually diverges from the original formation, it becomes a maverick cup, thus becoming a John McCain cup due to the fact that McCain is the original Maverick. A second cup that goes rogue is called a Sarah Palin cup.
Dude, this table is so wet, every time I shoot I end up with a John McCain cup. Damn mavericks!
by Murky Waters September 05, 2008

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.