A cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father and can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
Damn, that guy Jesus Christ sure is bad-ass. He somehow managed to revive himself after being nailed to a giant board. Props, yo.
The name of a great philosopher and teacher who claimed to be a prophet of God. Jesus Christ taught love, tolerance, balance, and justice.
Now his name has become an excuse for twisted religious fanatics to judge others without warrant, to justify intolerance, create chaos, and diminish the level of kindness in the world.
"Jesus Christ offered humankind the formula for a way of living conducive to happiness. Too bad clergy and fanatics fucked it up for everybody, in order to advance their own positions in the world."
Christ was not Jesus's last name. The name "Christ" was used to identify the Messiah, whom Jesus was. The Son of God. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. The rose of Sharon. The Fairest of Ten Thousand. The Bright and Morning Star. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. The Great Shepard. The Rock of Ages. Jesus "Christ" is the 2nd person of the Trinity and Son of the eternal God, who created the universe. Jesus Christ was the human incarnation of that God. His incarnation was predicted centuries prior in Micah 5:2.
Jesus Christ is the single-most influential human being to have walked on planet Earth. He will come again to set up his kingdom, of which there will be no end.
Claimed as Son of God, being born of a virgin. Lived His life telling the Good News and healing people who were hurt physically and spiritually. He hung out with sinners(even went to parties and drank), and it made the Pharisees jealous cause they couldn't have much fun as Jesus did so they planned to kill Him. Even though He committed no sin, He was crucified on the cross but rose again on the third day, conquering sin and death. Went back to Heaven and gave us the Holy Spirit, so we can continue to share the Good News.
All Jesus Christ wanted was love.
Jesus Christ was a G. He chilled with the thugs, beggars, prostitutes, and other sinners.
Jesus Christ kicked sin and death's ass.
Jesus Christ: I am your lord and savior. I have returned.
Person: Jesus Christ!
1. the Messiah, the Son of God. Actually the word "Christ" is a title, it comes from the ancient Greek word "Christos" which means "Savior", "Redeemer" or "Messiah". At first He was referred to as "Jesus the Christ", later simply "Jesus Christ".
2. an excuse for politicians and corrupt self-appointed preachers to tug on people's faith, ignorance and heartstrings to get their votes, loyalty and money.
3. an exclamation used as an expletive when one is surprized, startled, or explosively angered. Harsher than "Holy shit!". Sometimes people place an "H" or a "fucking" between the 2 words in His name.
1. Jesus Christ is an important figure in various religions including Judaism, Islam, Bahaism, Sikhism, and of course Christianity.more...
2. Summer 2000:
Selected TV reporter: Mr. George W. Bush, who is your favorite philosopher?
George W. Bush: Uhhhhhh, Jesus Christ!
TV viewer #1: oooh, he's an true Christian man! He gets my vote!
TV viewer #2: Oh brother! He says this now after smearing John McCain by saying his Vietnam War ex-POW status made him too shell shocked and crazy to be President. Then he told more lies about McCain to get the GOP ticket.
Did Dubya say
"Jesus Christ" as an answer or an expletive? Does anybody have an idea?
3. TV evangelists and megachurch swindlers are always stealing money from the sick and the old. Politicians love to start wars. All thses things and more are often in the name of Jesus Christ Almighty.
4. In my 11th grade English class, Kevin, a prankster who is dumber than a brick (like Dubya) placed a frog in the teacher's briefcase on her desk. She opened it up, jumped back and yelped, "Jesus Christ!". Kevin thought he was being cute.
5. It's become hip for some militant atheists to believe that Jesus Christ never existed. For somebody who doesn't exist He has made a tremendous impact...
Prophecised before birth. Sent to earth to be a perfect sacrifice. Fufilled every prophecy. Son of man. Healed the sick. Fed thousands. Never sinned, yet suffered as if He did. Concieved of a virgin by the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem in the land of Judah. His mother was names Mary and His father named Joseph. Jesus was a carpenter on earth, he suffered many of the same trials we experience everyday, yet he still did not sin. He went from town to town with his disciples. They procalimed the truth! That no one enters the Fathers home except through Him. "You can enter God's Kingom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it." Mathew 7:13-14 But as it was prophecised, Jesus Christ was humiliated in front of everyone, He was beated and tortured, He was nailed to a cross and crucified. At three o'clock Jesus uttered a loud cry and took His last breath. He ascended into hell and fought satan. Three days later He arose from the grave over death He had conquered. Then He ascended to Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
Remember it's a relationship not a religion!!!!!
"And then he told them, 'Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned. These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won't hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed." Mark 16:15-18
Ask God to enter your life right now, after all he did die to forgive all of our sins!!