Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
1. In World of Warcraft, a term for a member of the profession that mills inks from herbs, writes scrolls, and creates glyphs.
"Scribe" and "Inscriber" have too few syllables. We shall now refer to them as "Inscriptionalists."
by Not Sadley February 20, 2009
2 2

Words related to Inscriptionalist:

inscriber scribe translator warcraft writer