Person 2: Must be from India.
Person 2: Must be from India.
Here are a few facts about this great country:
-India is the world's largest democracy.
-India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
-Grammar constitutes one of India's greatest contributions to Western philology.Panini, the Sanskrit grammarian, who lived between 750 and 500 BC, was the first to compose formal grammar through his Astadhyai.
-The World's first university was established in Takshashila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century BC was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
-Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages. Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software (Report in the Forbes magazine,July 1987)
-Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful place in our civilization
-The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindh 6000 years ago. The very word Navigation is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from Sanskrit 'Nou'
-Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: (5th century) 365.258756484 days.
-Varanasi, also known as Benares, was called "the ancient city" when Lord Buddha visited it in...
Man: Bitch, it's a country.
1) Tigers do not roam in Indian streets. In fact at the rate at which poaching is going on, you would be lucky to find a tiger in a forest.
2) India is not just a land of nawabs, maharajas and beggars. It also has a very strong, educated middle class, who are like the middle class in any other nation. Most of these middle class people, work in Govt offices, factories, software companies, MNC's, universities. I belong to that Great Indian middle class.
2) Not all of India is a hot country. No other nation has such diversity in climate. The southern part of India is humid and hot, the northern part of India is hot and dry. The Himalayan states of Himachal Pradesh and Uttaranchal have a cold and temperate climate. The Western states of Gujarat and Rajasthan, have a desert kind of climate.
3) Probably one of the few countries where you can find the Alps( Himalayas), the Sahara( Thar Desert), the Congo(numerous forests) and the Riveira( Goa) all in one place. A place of natural diversity and beauty.
4) India has 26 languages, 320 dialects and no two states are alike. Yet it has managed to be united still, unlike Europe where countries keep splitting, and Africa, which has become a collection of tribes rather than countries.
5) Indian men are often portrayed as sex starved frustrated beasts, rea...
Hey I need to shit. Go do it on the streets.
India has starving millions who are the victims of prejudice, a terrible lack of hygiene which most tourists fall victim to, a high rate of killing female babies both before and after their birth, yet is the most exotic and beautiful country on Earth.