look up any word, like blumpkin:
Used to describe a person that is between 4 foot 10 and 5 foot. Their not quite a midget and not quite a person...their just "Inbetwidget"
People with a mild case of dwarfism or alternativly an extreme case of stubbyness now have the name "Inbetwidget"
by Morgs26 February 25, 2009

Words related to Inbetwidget

dwarf little people midget short willow