look up any word, like wyd:
The shape of a pringle, to put it simply.....usually called a 'saddle' for ease...
Regular guy: These Pringles are so Tasty!

Geekish man: NOO! Don't crush the hyperbolic paraboloid!!!
by Richy_s August 01, 2009

Words related to Hyperbolic Paraboloid

hyperbolic parabaloid pringle random fact saddle shape of crisps