look up any word, like dirty sanchez:
Hitting pan is a term used with make-up. It happens when product starts to run out and you can see the bottom of the container. Applies to shadows, blushes, and powders.
Today I started hitting pan on my favorite MAC shadow! I didn't realize I used it so much..
by theahills October 02, 2009

Words related to Hitting Pan

hit hitting mac make-up nars pan