look up any word, like fleek:
An item resembling a coffee table that is obtained via PvP drop in RuneScape.
"Dude I need a place to put my drink, oh right here's a spot on my Guthixian brazier"
by One Eye'd Faggot November 10, 2009

Words related to Guthixian brazier

coffee table drink holder one eye runescape tyler fish