Top Definition
A combination of the words "Guzzle" and "Slurp". Used to describe someone eating or drinking something really fast.
"Hey Garfield quit Gurzzlin' down that lasagna so fast"

"Well its 8am i guess its time to Gurzzle down a bottle of wine as usual."
by Shua McSwiggin February 04, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.