look up any word, like blumpkin:
A beverage that when drinking you make a gurgle sound more than a gulp.
Could you pass me that gurglee? -as she points to a bottle of soda-

Oh, i'm sorry i'm too full from drinking all that gurglee.
by Squirlygirl July 15, 2012