2. n. Series of free-form action video games famous for violence, language and other decidedly adult material, making it both popular and controversial.
3. n. Party game in which one person plays the game while others in the room give excited commentary/mock interviews in the vein of "World's Scariest Police Chases" of the action.
4. adj. relating to a series of shockingly violent actions in rapid succession.
2. I like Grand Theft Auto, but I won't let my 6-year-old play it.
3. We're playing Grand Theft Auto. Mike's on the game, I'm John Walsh, and you're the police lieutenant.
4. You boys be quiet before I go Grand Theft Auto on all of you.