Top Definition
A term used for magical mushrooms, also known as shrooms
yo dude you got them gold caps?
yeah man i do and i tripped hella balls
by nebraskan stoner April 03, 2008
Also known as a Level-5 cap, it is a spray nozzle used on spraypaint by grafitti artists. It has a large spray diameter, and is preffered for fill-ins and bombing.
Yo pass me the gold cap, this stock isn't spitting enough.
by ERA ONE November 30, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.