Top Definition
Glizzards is another word for fat rolls on your body.
My husband just came out with it one day, & we found it so funny we now use it all the time.
Our plan is to make it a word used all over the world!!!
Look at that girl over there in that tight top. You can see all her glizzards!!
by Pookiedoodle July 14, 2006
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.