Top Definition
To reduce the amount of prison time one is presently serving.
I filed a post conviction on my public defender to try to give some time back.
by jodido1975 May 13, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.