1. Wheather you agree with the electoral college or not, he FAIRLY won the 2000 election by winning a majority of Florida's electoral votes needed to secure the election. He won the election FAIR AND SQUARE and did not "steal" it like the sorry-ass, liberal meatheads in the stupid media claim. Rather, it was AL GORE who tried to steal it by suing his way to the White House. It was AL GORE and his cronies that sued in the Supreme Court. It was AL GORE and his cronies who stopped the recount in Florida. And it was AL GORE and his cronies who lost their case in the Supreme Court, giving Bush the election. Period. It's a fact wheather you liberal idiots believe it or not. Period.
2. He was only President for 8 months when 9-1-1 occurred and has next to ZERO blame for 9-1-1. Try blaming his predeccesor, Bill Clinton, who was President for 8 years and had plenty of time to stop Al Quaida from attacking us. It was CLINTON and the Justice Department who did not accept the capture of Bin Laden and alllowed him to be released in 1997.
3. George W. Bush allowed our troops to invade Iraq only AFTER the CONGRESS approved of an invasion,including many key Democrat Congressmen like Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, HILLARY CLINTON and John Edwards. This makes him anything but a war-monger.
4. Thanks to his leadership, more people in Al Quaida have been knocked off under his leadership than during any other President.
5. He has, believe it or not, saved the economy from a recession with lower taxes. Yes, he spends a lot but taxes have gone DOWN under his Presidential tenure.
GIVE THE MAN CREDIT, YOU SORRY-ASS, PATHETIC LIBERALS.
Bush in Drag - Middle in White - Yale
There are those who said this day would nerver come...What are they to say now ?
I pledge allegiance...
bushisms.. gotta love them.
laughing at Katrina victim
squeezing the life out of a turkey
The missing link!
Bush is a sexy bey-atch!
talking on the phone
W - Proving every stupid liberal who voted for John Kerry wrong by winning the majority of the vote. Put an end to all those talks of "he was never voted into office".
George W. Bush looking very presidential
Bush looking through binoculars with lens cap off.
Bush reading right-side-up (un-tampered version)
What Bush thinks of the general public
George W. Bush - President of the United States
A grateful turkey shows its appreciation after Bush granted it clemency.
George Talibush Laden
A popular shirt in my town.
Like father, like son.
Bush Reading Upside Down
take the lens off stupid!
too lame to be lazy...
george is cool...
George W. Bush