look up any word, like wcw:
A word often used by some people to express disbelief or discontent. A substitute for this term may be 'oybeans'
Rose: geezpants, I think the computer wants to come to the UK with me. well it isnt. not after the trouble it gave me. also... I dont want to lug a computer tower around with me, even for a day.
by rpsiepurplebat June 01, 2009

Words related to Geezpants

beans discontent geez oy rose