look up any word, like vai tomar no cu:
A kind of ink used by graff writers in any thing great for busses and stuff goes good with an ultrawide or miniwide or any other kind of homemade marker
Yo that garvey ultrawide is kill busses
by koma1 April 21, 2006
18 29