look up any word, like eiffel tower:
A drink made out of a shot of Jaegermeister and a half can of Red Bull.
Also known as jaegerbomb or jagerbomb, but sounds better and is the common name in Europe for this drink.

Mike: Do they have Jaegerbombs in Europe?
Gerald: What is it?
Mike: Jaegermeister mixed with Red Bull.
Gerald: Oh yeah, but we call it Flying Deer.
Mike: Well, then let's order some Flying Deers!
by Geraldtheaustrian August 07, 2007