look up any word, like rusty trombone:
The sibling of the much more well known Glory Hole. A Floory Hole is a vertical Glory Hole, typically from floor to ceiling.
"During the remodel, can we please have a Floory Hole installed? It will make our time in the basement so much more enjoyable!"
by FloorMaster December 06, 2011
3 0