look up any word, like fleek:
cunnilingus performed by sticking out ones' tongue and moving it around in a cut loose fashion. not to be confused with the "stalled one".
It was her birthday, so I provided her with some oral stimulation via the flickering one.
by Bob Boston May 09, 2003