look up any word, like cunt:
"Fat Plug" is another name for a wall wart, descriptively named after the way that they're a) plugs and b) fat.
Damn! Another Fat Plug. I'll never get it to work in this multiplug. Why the hell can't manufacturers put transformers in the middle of a piece of wire so I can actually plug things in without wasting half the space?
by Discusfish January 19, 2011