1. When someone dresses up in a very unfashionable way. For example, ugly outfit, ugly accessories.
2. When someone wears nice cloths and accessories but in a complete mismatched way showing poor sense of style. For example, nice outfit coupled with hideous shoes and accessories.
3. When someone dresses not according to the occasion. For example, a casual outfit in Opera show or business suit on a BBQ party.
1. Celebrities fashion disaster on red carpet is often the most interesting part of the entire show.
2. "Its a birthday party, why are you in a business suit? you are such a fashion disaster."
3. "I am glad that the fashion disaster will be over soon with the awfully cold winter which led people wearing hideous jackets and Siberian shoes."