look up any word, like blumpkin:
The build up off dead skin and dirt in glasses normally around the nose pads and under the lenses, used buy optical technicians and other staff of the optical business as slang
Check out this face cheese
by Mwright September 02, 2007
16 2
That thin coat of funk that covers a person's phone from face, ear, hand grease or makeup.
Zach wanted me to watch a video on his phone and I could barely make it out through the thick layer of face cheese.

Damn Mom! You need to clean this face cheese! Half your makeup is on this shit!
by Anita Kutabitch October 30, 2009
3 1