look up any word, like plopping:
Another name for a 360 (tre-) flip.
An emerald flip is when the board does a kickflip and spins around 360 degrees (a full circle)
by Voltron59 October 08, 2008
Also known as a 360 Inward Heel, a combination of two skate tricks: BS 360 Shovit and a Heelflip. 180 Opposite of the Laser flip.
Have you seen that guy pulled a Emerald flip over a stair gap!
by rinji85 May 16, 2010